How To Use:
- Can be used in the AM & PM.
- Gently squeeze tube and dot a small amount of product under the eye. Glide the applicator back and forth to apply. Follow with moisturizer.
- INKEY Tip:
- Great as an illuminating under-eye primer before concealer or for no make-up days.
- 2% BRIGHTENYL™: Works to brighten the eye contour over time and even skin tone.
- 1% Mica Mineral blend: Instantly illumunates the under-eye area and brightens.
- 5% GRANT-XT: Helps instantly blur the look of fine lines.
- BRIGHTENYL™ is a trademark of Givaudan.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Butter, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysilicone-11, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminobutyric Acid, Barium Sulfate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Dehydroacetic Acid, Centella Asiatica, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Trihydroxystearin, Tin Oxide, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucomannan, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Whilst it is safe to apply eye treatments around the eye area due to their specific formulation, we don’t recommend using on the eyelids.
The metal applicator on this product’s packaging contains nickel
We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight.
Avoid direct contact with eyes
External use only.
Keep out of reach of children.