SHADES (LEFT TO RIGHT):
- HAMMAMET I (matte beige)
- ST-PAUL-DE-VENCE I (shimmering nectarine)
- LIGHT UP (sparkling pink pearl)
- ATOMIC (sparkling bubblegum pink)
- SOPHIA (matte rich cool brown)
- SUPERNOVA (metallic coral with pink)
- IN HEAT (sparkling magenta)
- IGNITION (sparkling rose)
- NOUMÉA (matte sienna)
- FIRED UP (metallic rust)
- FUSE (sparkling purple with blue)
- PONTE NOIR (sparkling eggplant with pink)
- VERSATILE, PIGMENT-RICH SHADES
- Micronized powder provides improved wear and feel.
- Formula can be used as an eyeshadow or liner, applied wet or dry.
- UNIQUE GLITTERING FINISH
- Formula provides a high-pigment, high-shine finish.
- Ultrafine blends of shimmer, glitter and pearl reflect light for eye-catching effects.
- LONG-WEARING AND CREASE-RESISTANT
- Long-wearing, crease-resistant colors can be applied sheer or layered for more dramatic effects.
HOW TO USE:
- Eyeshadows can be used to shade, highlight, and line the eyes.
- Shimmer and glitter shades can be applied sheer for a luminous effect or layered for dramatic shine.
- Glitter shades can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for stronger intensity.
- The #40 Eyeshadow Brush is ideal for placing color allover the lid, the #43 Wide Contour Brush makes blending and contouring easy and the #47 Angled Eyeliner Brush is perfect for creating an impeccable line at the base of the lash line.