CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion includes broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen to help protect skin from sun damage, which can lead to premature signs of aging and skin cancer (when used as directed with other sun protection measures), plus hyaluronic acid and three essential ceramides to hydrate and help restore the skin’s barrier. Additionally, our lightweight oil-free moisturizer provides a matte finish, won’t clog pores and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, as well as protected from the sun.
How To Use:
- For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every two hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Ultra-lightweight formula moisturizes skin and leaves a matte finish
- Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen to help protect skin from UVA and UVB rays
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, oil-free, fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: AVOBENZONE 3%, HOMOSALATE 10%, OCTISALATE 5%, OCTOCRYLENE 2.7%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CERAMIDE NP, CERMAIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE / VP CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, CITRIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHUM GUM, T-BUTYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN