- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is a deep pore cleansing facial, hair and body mask
- 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay that’s great for facials, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, hair masks, chilled clay knee packs, insect bites & more
- Shrink-wrapped with a non-tear Calcium Bentonite Clay security sticker on the lid
- Important Note: Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for sensitive skin; this will reduce redness/drying. Slight redness of skin is normal and will usually disappear in about 30 mins
- Important Note 2: For external use only. Please conduct a forearm skin patch test prior to facial use to test for allergic reactions or sensitivity. Works best when mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar
Indian healing clays have been used for centuries to beautify and refresh when used as a facial mask. Throughout history the use of clay, specifically green clay or bentonite, is well documented. Aztec secret Indian healing clay is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees. There are many uses for clays including facials, acne, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, as well as chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites. Enjoy the benefits of clay in your own home.
Health & Beauty
“World’s Most Powerful Facial”
Deep Pore Cleansing!
100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay
Feel Your Face Pulsate!
How to Use:
Mix Clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar and/or water. Use a non-metal bowl and utensil. Stir the mixture well to a smooth paste. Add more Clay or liquid as needed. Apply 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. to the face or other area. Let it dry for 5-10 minutes for delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation. Feel Your Face Pulsate! Remove Clay by washing with warm water. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes. Removes impurities and dirt from the pores. Deep pore cleansing. “World’s Most Powerful Facial” 1 lb. of Clay makes 10-15 facials. Use it once per week for the family, more often for problem skin. Men love it, too.